What is required when working in environmentally sensitive areas?
Government regulations require that a more careful approach be adopted when work is proceeding in designated environmentally sensitive areas.
Depending upon the level of sensitivity, one of the following procedures may be required:
- pre-program environmental assessment in extremely sensitive areas before any activities can occur
- a monitoring program during exploration and facility start-up to ensure that all personel adhere to environmental guidelines – site inspection and monitoring during decommissioning and reclamation programs to ensure compliance with regulations.
Why would you need our services?
It is possible that, at any stage of the exploration and production cycle, you may encounter environmentally sensitive conditions. If this occurs, you may need our services during:
- seismic exploration
- facility construction
How can EnviroSearch help you?
Our personnel are experienced in working in environmentally sensitive areas.
- assist you in complying with pertinent regulations and guidelines
- facilitate the production of required documentation
- suggest the best low-impact technologies, including heli-portable operations