At EnviroSearch, a safe work environment is our priority from project initiation through completion. We are vigilant in our commitment to the safety of our employees, contractors, clients and visitors through the adherence to our well-established safety program. We hold a Certificate of Recognition in the Partnerships in Health and Safety Program from Alberta Human Resources and Employment and maintain an A grading through ISN Networld together with low risk ComplyWorks ratings. These affiliations demonstrate our proven record as a safe, reliable and sustainable contractor.
The EnviroSearch Safety Committee meets regularly to ensure our safety program remains relevant and effective. Our Health and Safety Management Plan includes:
- training for all employees in 1st Aid, CPR, H2S, Ground Disturbance, IRP-16, defensive driving, ATV Operation, TDG and WHMIS
- contractor screening and management
- proactive hazard and risk assessment and mitigation
- documented policies and codes of practice
- field and office inspections and audits
We maintain WCB registrations in Alberta, the Northwest Territories and all provinces in which we operate.