EnviroSearch Ltd. is a boutique environmental consulting firm providing high-level technical expertise and personalized service throughout Western Canada.
EnviroSearch has broad environmental experience, with the primary focus being on the oil and gas industry. We offer experienced personnel and established procedures to deliver a broad range of consistent environmental, planning, management, and operations support services.
Our staff of knowledgeable project managers, scientists, and technicians understand the physical, regulatory, and socio-political conditions of Western Canada’s resource industry.
EnviroSearch is a privately held consulting firm, jointly owned by Margot Ferguson and Ailsa Le May, which facilitates consistent practices and commitment by our people to the highest quality of professional services, while allowing us to be nimble, responsive, and very price-competitive.
EnviroSearch holds permits to practice in:
- The Northwest Territories
Our professionals are members of:
- APEGA (Alberta)
- APEGM (Manitoba)
- NAPEG (Northwest Territories, Nunavut)
- APEGS (Saskatchewan)
- ABEGBC (British Columbia)
EnviroSearch has been operating in Alberta since 1993, previously as:
- MWH Canada, Inc. (2008 – 2015)
- Northern EnviroSearch Ltd. (1998 – 2008)
- Boyd PetroSearch (1995 – 1998) – Environmental Division
- Northern PetroSearch (1993 – 1995) – Environmental Division